Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Beginner's Buddhism

Anonymous asked in a comment to my "Dharma and Freedom" post:

"...could you provide some links pertaining to Buddhism that one could learn more about the religion from? Maybe a primer to Buddhism type post?..."

This is a question that I hear a lot. I have written a short note addressing this very question, which you can access at my blog:
http://zenwind.blogspot.com

I thought that, rather than take up a lot of space here and rather than burying it in the comments section, I would post the blog link instead. If anyone else has additional suggestions on intros to Buddhism, I know that I would welcome them, for I have so much to learn yet.

-Zenwind.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, that was a great read!

p.s. I'm the one that requested it =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home